Mont Belvieu Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center’s mission is to conduct its business honestly and ethically wherever operations are maintained. We strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and will maintain a reputation for honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust, and sound business judgment. Our managers and employees are expected to adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practices.
Our patient centered care model puts the patient first and follows our “Let us SERVE you” motto. Our Golden Rule values enable us to treat every customer as our own family member.
- Seek to go above and beyond to exceed expectations
- Enhance the quality of life for all those you care for
- Respect each resident's rights and wishes
- Value each resident and family's perspective
- Enjoy the mission you have been given